Re: Inconsistent results with libc sorting on Windows

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: Inconsistent results with libc sorting on Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Jun 9, 2023 at 11:18 AM Daniel Verite <daniel@manitou-mail.org> wrote:
        Juan José Santamaría Flecha wrote:

> Just to make sure we are all seeing the same problem, does the attached
> patch fix your test?

The problem of the random changes in sorting disappears for all libc
locales in pg_collation, so this is very promising.

Great to hear, I'll try to push the patch to something reviewable as per attached.

However it persists for the default collation.

We can apply a similar approach there.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Вложения