Re: Can we get rid of GetLocaleInfoEx() yet?

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: Can we get rid of GetLocaleInfoEx() yet?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 3:29 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

The reason for the hack, per the comments, is that VS2015
omits a codepage field from the result of _create_locale();
and some optimism is expressed therein that Microsoft might
undo that oversight in future.  Has this been fixed in more
recent VS versions?  If not, can we find another, more robust
way to do it?

While working on another issue I have seen this issue reproduce in VS2019. So no, it has not been fixed.

Please find attached a patch that provides a better detection of the "uft8" cases.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha

Вложения