Re: PG compilation error with Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: PG compilation error with Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 1:34 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

Apart from that, I have made a few other changes in comments, fixed
typos, and ran pgindent.  Let me know what do you think of attached
patches?

The patches are definitely in better shape.

I think that the definition of get_iso_localename() should be consistent across all versions, that is HEAD like back-patched.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha