Re: BUG #15858: could not stat file - over 4GB

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: BUG #15858: could not stat file - over 4GB
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Oct 9, 2020 at 10:22 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Emil Iggland <emil@iggland.com> writes:
> I tested the patch at hand, and it performs as expected. Files larger than 4GB can be imported.

Thanks for testing!

  Thanks for testing! +1

I'd been expecting one of our Windows-savvy committers to pick this up,
but since nothing has been happening, I took it on myself to push it.
I'll probably regret that :-(

Thanks for taking care of this. I see no problems in the build farm, but please reach me if I missed something.

I made a few cosmetic changes, mostly reorganizing comments in a way
that made more sense to me.

I was working on a new version, which was pgindent-friendlier and clearer about reporting an error when 'errno' is not informed. Please find attached a patch with those changes.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Вложения