Re: Compile using the Visual Studio 2019

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: Compile using the Visual Studio 2019
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 7:36 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 02:37:10PM +1200, David Rowley wrote:
> Maybe you could take a look at that and maybe sign up to review it?

Yes, that would be great.  New VS environments are a pain to set up so
any input is welcome.

At some point I did check, but that previous work went unnoticed. Now that I have a better knowledge about building on Windows I will take a look at it.

I have not checked the other patch and I am pretty sure that you are
doing the same thing.  Still, for the notice, this comment update is
incorrect as VS 2017 also marks nmake with version 15.

I don't want to keep this thread going any further, so I will check the other patch and see how it goes through this point.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha