Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with python installedin Program Files

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: Postgres Windows build system doesn't work with python installedin Program Files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 7:58 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> Warning from build.pl
> Use of uninitialized value $ARGV[0] in uc at build.pl line 44.
> Use of uninitialized value $ARGV[0] in uc at build.pl line 48.

Hmm.  We have buildfarm machines using the MSVC scripts and Python,
see for example woodloose.  And note that @ARGV would be normally
defined, so your warning looks fishy to me.

I think these are two different issues, python PATH and build.pl warnings. For the later, you can check woodloose logs and see the warning after commit 8f00d84afc.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha