Re: PG compilation error with Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: PG compilation error with Visual Studio 2015/2017/2019
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 6:41 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 4:19 AM Juan José Santamaría Flecha

> I think that the definition of get_iso_localename() should be consistent across all versions, that is HEAD like back-patched.

Fair enough.  I have changed such that get_iso_localename is the same
in HEAD as it is backbranch patches.  I have attached backbranch
patches for the ease of verification.

LGTM, and I see no regression in the manual SQL tests, so no further comments from my part.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha