Re: BUG #15858: could not stat file - over 4GB

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: BUG #15858: could not stat file - over 4GB
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 3:29 PM william allen <williamedwinallen@live.com> wrote:
Hi - is this likely to be applied to an upcoming release? / How does a novice apply a patch..?

At this moment is missing review, so it is probably far from being commitable. Any attention is appreciated and might help pushing it forward. As a personal note, I have to check that is still applies before the upcoming commitfest.

As for applying this patch you would need a Windows development environment. I would recommend Visual Studio as a starting point [1]. You also have a very visual guide in the wiki [2].

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha