Re: Allow to_date() and to_timestamp() to accept localized names

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: Allow to_date() and to_timestamp() to accept localized names
Дата
Re: Allow to_date() and to_timestamp() to accept localized names  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Aug 18, 2019 at 10:42 AM Juan José Santamaría Flecha
<juanjo.santamaria@gmail.com> wrote:

> Going through the current items in the wiki's todo list, I have been
> looking into: "Allow to_date () and to_timestamp () to accept
> localized month names".

I have gone through a second take on this, trying to give it a better
shape but it would surely benefit from some review, so I will open an
item in the commitfest.

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha

Вложения