Re: [(catch-ext)] Re: Setting up streaming replication on large database (20+ TB) for the first time

От Ivan N. Ivanov
Тема Re: [(catch-ext)] Re: Setting up streaming replication on large database (20+ TB) for the first time
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thank you for your answer! I have found this tool and I will try it tomorrow to see if this "read-ahead" feature will speed up the process.

On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 11:09 PM Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> wrote:

> On Aug 17, 2022, at 13:06, Ivan N. Ivanov <ivan.ni@telebid-pro.com> wrote:
>
> How to speed up recovering of WAL files?

Since you are running on your own hardware, you might take a look at:

        https://github.com/TritonDataCenter/pg_prefaulter