Re: pg_stat_statements: calls under-estimation propagation

От Sameer Thakur
Тема Re: pg_stat_statements: calls under-estimation propagation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>I've cleaned this up - revision attached - and marked it "ready for committer".
Thank you for this.
  I did the basic hygiene test. The patch applies correctly and compiles with no warnings. Did not find anything broken in basic functionality.
  In the documentation i have a minor suggestion of replacing phrase "might judge to be a non-distinct " with ->" may judge to be non-  distinct".

regards
Sameer