Re: pg_stat_statements: calls under-estimation propagation

От samthakur74
Тема Re: pg_stat_statements: calls under-estimation propagation
Дата
Re: pg_stat_statements: calls under-estimation propagation  (Daniel Farina <daniel@fdr.io>)
Список pgsql-hackers

>You have added this email to the commit fest, but it contains no patch.
>Please add the email with the actual patch.
 I hope its attached now!
 Maybe the author should be
>given a chance to update the patches, though, because they are quite
>old.
 I did connect with Daniel and he did have some improvement ideas. I am not sure when they could be implemented. Since we have a interest in the current version of the patch, which needed documentation, i tried to complete that.
Thank you,
Sameer

pg_stat_statements-identification-v4.patch.gz (8K) Download Attachment

От: Kevin
Сообщение: Questions about checksum feature in 9.3
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Minor inheritance/check bug: Inconsistent behavior