Request: Revive the security-specific section

От Ian Maddox
Тема Request: Revive the security-specific section
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Hello,

Google Cloud Blog recently published a guide on securing DBs in the cloud and tried to link to your latest docs on hardening Postgres, but all we could find is this doc from version 7. It appears that the knowledge from that page has been redistributed across the manual in versions 8+, making it difficult to point to a single authoritative resource. I'm writing to request that a single section on security be revived in a future revision of the manual.

Thank you,

Ian Maddox
Google Cloud Solutions Architect