Re: Document that server will start even if it's unable to open some TCP/IP ports

От Gurjeet Singh
Тема Re: Document that server will start even if it's unable to open some TCP/IP ports
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Sep 26, 2023 at 4:02 PM Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:

> Patch applied back to PG 11.

+Peter E. since I received the following automated note:

> Closed in commitfest 2023-09 with status: Moved to next CF (petere)

Just a note that this patch has been committed (3fea854691), so I have
marked the CF item [1] as 'Committed', and specified Bruce as the
committer.

[1]: https://commitfest.postgresql.org/45/4333/

Best regards,
Gurjeet