Re: [PoC/RFC] Multiple passwords, interval expirations

От Gurjeet Singh
Тема Re: [PoC/RFC] Multiple passwords, interval expirations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I am planning on picking it up next week; right now picking up steam,
and reviewing a different, smaller patch.

At his behest, I had a conversation with Joshua (OP), and have his
support to pick up and continue working on this patch. I have a some
ideas of my own, on what this patch should do, but since I haven't
fully reviewed the (bulky) patch, I'll reserve my proposals until I
wrap my head around it.

Please expect some activity on this patch towards the end of next week.

BCC: Joshua's new work email.

Best regards,
Gurjeet
http://Gurje.et

On Wed, Jun 29, 2022 at 2:27 PM Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> On Wed, Jun 29, 2022 at 17:22 Jacob Champion <jchampion@timescale.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 4/8/22 10:04, Joshua Brindle wrote:
>> > It's unclear if I will be able to continue working on this featureset,
>> > this email address will be inactive after today.
>>
>> I'm assuming the answer to this was "no". Is there any interest out
>> there to pick this up for the July CF?
>

> Short answer to that is yes, I’m interested in continuing this (though certainly would welcome it if there are others
whoare also interested, and may be able to bring someone else to help work on it too but that might be more August /
Septembertime frame).

От: Nathan Bossart
Сообщение: Re: replacing role-level NOINHERIT with a grant-level option
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: [PoC/RFC] Multiple passwords, interval expirations