Generating an XSD file from an existing database

От Blake McBride
Тема Generating an XSD file from an existing database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Greetings,

I need an XML specification for my exiting schema - an XSD file.  Reading the docs I see schema_to_xml but I do not understand:

A.  Will that produce the XSD file I seek?

B.  I do not understand the documentation.  Can I do this through psql?  I need an exact example if possible.

Thank you.

Blake McBride