WARNING: worker took too long to start; cancelled

От Tomohiro Nakata
Тема WARNING: worker took too long to start; cancelled
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Postgres9.0.5 is operated on Linux.
Left the following logs and CPU shows 100%.

WARNING: worker took too long to start; cancelled

The error which is not connectable with a database had generated web application then.
When DB server was rebooted, it came to operate correctly again.
Although I think that there are some causes by which this log is displayed,

if you know at least any one information about a cause, please let me know.
Moreover, if a solution is also known, please let me know.