Re: Compilation on Debian SID

От philippe rimbault
Тема Re: Compilation on Debian SID
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

2011/11/4 Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info>
On Fri, 2011-11-04 at 10:01 +0100, philippe rimbault wrote:
> GCC : gcc (Debian 4.6.1-15) 4.6.1

Same here.

> GLIBC : glibc-2.13-1

2.14 for me.

> I'have tried to compile on an other computer (fresh Debian SID) and it's
> the same issue.

How do you get a debian sid? I failed last evening. Here are my steps:
 * squeeze netinstall
 * sed -i -e 's/squeeze/unstable/' /etc/apt/sources.list
 * aptitude update
 * aptitude full-upgrade

I always start with a testing ISO :
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/
and after :
- change /etc/apt/sources.list
- apt-get update
- apt-get upgrade
- apt-get dist-upgrade

But yours steps seems ok too.
What kind of error you get ?

Am I right? or is there a better way to do this?

> Am I the only one who use the GIT version of Pgadmin3 on a Debian SID ? :)

Probably not.