Using pgAdminIII to view the data written in PostGreSQL

От Serge Christian Ibala
Тема Using pgAdminIII to view the data written in PostGreSQL
Дата
Список psycopg

Hello All,

I have written a small code in Python to write data in a database (PostGreSQL) using psycopg2 Library.

The python code seems to work very well. My problem starts when I want to see the data I put in the database (PostGreSQL) using pgAdminIII

I can connect to the database very well but I cannot see the data. Does anybody have a small that present the following points?

a)     Write data in PostGreSQL database with Python

b)     then go see the data written in PostGreSQL data base with pgAdminIII

I have seen on google that few people had the same problem.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Christian.

В списке psycopg по дате отправления: