Re: Is there a reason why Postgres doesn't have Byte or tinyint?

От Mike Christensen
Тема Re: Is there a reason why Postgres doesn't have Byte or tinyint?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

http://cvs.pgfoundry.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/npgsql/Npgsql2/src/NpgsqlTypes/NpgsqlTypesHelper.cs?rev=1.41&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

> Check method PrepareDefaultTypesMap().
>
> I hope it helps.

Thanks!  I'll have to mess around with this a bit more..  From what
I've seen so far, functions that have int2 out parameters will return
Int16 through the DataReader..  Maybe I'm doing something wrong..

Mike