Re: Force ssl connection

От Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi
Тема Re: Force ssl connection
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 2:46 AM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> wrote:
> Also remember in pg_hba.conf first match wins, so if there is a more
> permissive entry before your restrictive one, the permissive one will take
> precedence.

Thanks for reply but you just quted some line from the documentation
which I already read it before posting in mailing list so this didn't
help me out to fix the issue!

So may you please be more specific, what's wrong in my configurations?

My pg_hba.conf content is:

local   all             postgres                                peer
local   all             all                                     peer
host    all             all             127.0.0.1/32            md5
host    all             all             ::1/128                 md5
host    all     all     0.0.0.0/0       md5
hostssl all     all     0.0.0.0/0       md5
hostnossl        all     all     0.0.0.0/0       reject

--
Best Regards
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi

Сообщение: Re: function with unknown params
Сообщение: Re: function with unknown params