Re: Does this perf output seem 'normal'?

От Peter Devoy
Тема Re: Does this perf output seem 'normal'?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>Also do you  know that in perf report second column is the total cpu  time share and not the first
Thank you, I did notice they did not add up -- that makes more sense now.

>Can you expand node from perf report
Yes, my pleasure.  I added "--call-graph fractal,2,callee" to the
command, hopefully it seems more useful:

https://cloud.githubusercontent.com/assets/4375326/14889937/a1378982-0d58-11e6-89b6-aac5e1620fbb.png

To my amateur eye it seems like there is suspicious amount of memory &
thread management going on...?

--
Peter

От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: Slow join over three tables
От: Steve Atkins
Сообщение: Re: CREATE EXTENSION without superuser access