Re: Cross DB insert with returning id

От Peter Devoy
Тема Re: Cross DB insert with returning id
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You may wish to consider using the Postgres Foreign Data Wrapper to
access your other database:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/postgres-fdw.html

And then use RETURNING to get your ID, e.g.:

INSERT INTO distributors (did, dname) VALUES (DEFAULT, 'XYZ Widgets')
   RETURNING did;

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/sql-insert.html

Kind regards

Peter