Re: Return results of join with polymorphically-defined table in pl/pgsql

От Peter Devoy
Тема Re: Return results of join with polymorphically-defined table in pl/pgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>Outputs two columns, one polymorphic match and one constant.
Nice.

I couldn't figure out a way to get the output into columns.
I have had a fair play and am struggling also.  Seems like any work around is going to be too unholy to be worth running.

Thanks for having a crack!

Peter

От: Adarsh Sharma
Сообщение: Re: Database and Table stats gets reset automatically
От: Matthew Musgrove
Сообщение: Weirdness with the stats collector process