Re: Postgresql & PGPool packages minor version different on Standby server

От Ibrahim Edib Kokdemir
Тема Re: Postgresql & PGPool packages minor version different on Standby server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Vikas,
For the postgres service, we have the same case (each cluster members has different minor version of 9.6) and there is no problem with that.
But be careful about extensions. Because sometimes an extension can require an upgrade in its db structure otherwise it won't work. So if there is a case like what I describe, you must upgrade the extension before put the server in production.

I don't know about pgpool.

Regards,
İbrahim.