Problem with compiling extensions with Postgres Version 13

От Eric Svenson
Тема Problem with compiling extensions with Postgres Version 13
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hello,

I am not really sure if I am in the right mailing list, but I try it here first.

I have written a postgres C extension as DLL which was used with Postgres 9.2 successfully.

Now I am trying to upgrade to Postgres 13 but I ran into a compile problem.

The function

PG_GETARG_BYTEA_P

causes the compile error

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _pg_detoast_datum referenced in function _compressBytea

The Compiler is
Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
Windows 10

Any idea what to do? Is PG_GETARG_BYTEA_P obsolete?

Best regards,
Eric