Re: [GENERAL] need approval to join forums/community

От PHANIKUMAR G
Тема Re: [GENERAL] need approval to join forums/community
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
hi Adrian,

                looks my mail id is added to pgsql-general mailing lists and able to to get mails.

thanks for your help.

Phani Kumar

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 12:35 AM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 09/23/2016 10:26 PM, PHANIKUMAR G wrote:
hi owners/admins of postgresql,

my name is phani kumar and I would like to be member of postgres
forums/groups/communities. I have already sent mail regarding my
concern, looks my request overlooked and i did not get any response.
Second time I am approaching you, please add my mail id
phanikumar.gm@gmail.com <mailto:phanikumar.gm@gmail.com> so that i can
be part of postgres knowledge sharing groups. As we are using postgres
in our products it is very important for me to be part of postgres
community.

So what are you signing up for:

Mailing Lists
https://www.postgresql.org/list/