Re: "could not accept SSPI security context"

От Ahmed
Тема Re: "could not accept SSPI security context"
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

In my email, I mistakenly assumed that the next version would be 2.0.12.0, which was not. My bad.

I checked the source and confirmed that the 2.0.11.0 has the bug, and the immediate next version (2.0.11.91) has the fix. You can use the version 2.0.11.92, which is the latest stable release.

-Ahmed