Re: Need comments about -jdbc packaging

От John Harvey
Тема Re: Need comments about -jdbc packaging
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
All right, final comment today-- found what was breaking my EL-6 build.

%_javadir/java/postgresql-jdbc.jar
%_javadir/maven2/poms/JPP-postgresql-jdbc.pom

should be:

%{_datadir}/java/postgresql-jdbc.jar
%{_datadir}/maven2/poms/JPP-postgresql-jdbc.pom

Otherwise, EL-6 doesn't compile for me.

Regards,
  -John