Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] pgadmin4 RPM broken?

От John Harvey
Тема Re: [pgsql-pkg-yum] pgadmin4 RPM broken?
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi Devrim,

It looks like all changes are in and work just fine.
I also can't reproduce my patch-file issues anymore, so that's good too!

I had one last finding today, based on your last set of commits from the weekend.
I see that you've changed the python-flask dependencies in the pgadmin4 spec file to be pgadmin4-python-flask.

I have no issue with that change, but for consistency, you may want to consider the following 2 modifications:

1) pgadmin4-python-flask-principal.spec

Change:
    Requires:      python-flask
to:
    Requires:      pgadmin4-python-flask

2) pgadmin4-python-flask-sqlalchemy.spec

Change:
    BuildRequires:  python-flask
to:
    BuildRequires:  pgadmin4-python-flask