Found / fixed two spec-file redundancies

От John Harvey
Тема Found / fixed two spec-file redundancies
Дата
Re: Found / fixed two spec-file redundancies  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hello,

I found 2 redundancies in the spec-files on 9.5, so I made two patches.
I didn't check 9.4 / 9.6, etc, so there may be opportunities there as well.

My changes:
1) In the case of sfcgal, CGAL-devel is listed in two BuildRequires lines.
2) In the case of postgis21/22, proj-devel is listed in two BuildRequires lines.

I have attached the patch files for your review / inclusion.
They're not a huge deal, but I figured it's always good to help with cleanup.

Regards,
  -John
Вложения