Documentation on information_ schema columns that does not exist

От Clément Prévost
Тема Documentation on information_ schema columns that does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi,

I found out that the following columns are documented (9.1->9.4) but not present in the information_schema table of my 9.4 instance (ubuntu):
* information_schema.foreign_table_options.foreign_server_catalog
* information_schema.foreign_table_options.foreign_server_name

The source code (/src/backend/catalog/information_schema.sql) seems to confirm that those columns shouldn't exist.

I'll be happy to help with a patch if it's indeed a documentation typo.

regards, clément prévost