Re: BUG #15564: Setup sets wrong data type for value in Windows Registry

От Panagiotis Drivilas
Тема Re: BUG #15564: Setup sets wrong data type for value in Windows Registry
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
The installer comes from EntepriseDB.

Best regards

On Tue, 25 Dec 2018 at 02:11, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Mon, Dec 24, 2018 at 04:11:26AM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
> I have noticed that the installation sets the following registry key:
> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PostgreSQL\StackBuilder\Download Path
>
> as REG_DWORD but writes to it as string.
>
> Regedit shows for this key: (invalid DWORD (32-bit) value)
> If you double click it shows the download path as binary data.
>
> The same problem exists in PostgreSQL 10 installation in another machine
> with Windows 10 Pro x64.

Where does this installer come from?  EDB?  This code is handled out
of the main tree so you may want to reach out the maintainers
directly, though they usually look at this mailing list as well.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15565: truncate bug with tables which have temp tableinherited
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15565: truncate bug with tables which have temp tableinherited