Re: Consistently use the function name CreateCheckPoint instead of CreateCheckpoint in code comments

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: Consistently use the function name CreateCheckPoint instead of CreateCheckpoint in code comments
Дата
Ответ на Consistently use the function name CreateCheckPoint instead of CreateCheckpoint in code comments  (Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 13, 2022 at 10:25 PM Bharath Rupireddy

> Hi,
>
> The function CreateCheckPoint is specified as CreateCheckpoint in some
> of the code comments whereas in other places it is correctly
> mentioned. Attaching a tiny patch to use CreateCheckPoint consistently
> across code comments.

Heh, that's interesting, as I would have said that CreateCheckpoint is
the right casing vs CreateCheckPoint, but it looks like it has always
been the other way (according to
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=f0e37a85319e6c113ecd3303cddeb6edd5a6ac44).

Robert Treat
https://xzilla.net

Сообщение: Re: null iv parameter passed to combo_init()
Сообщение: Re: null iv parameter passed to combo_init()