Re: Dtrace for tracing PostgreSQL link not working

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Dtrace for tracing PostgreSQL link not working
Дата
Re: Dtrace for tracing PostgreSQL link not working  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 10:01 PM, Dickson S. Guedes
<listas@guedesoft.net> wrote:
> 2012/6/17 Raghavendra <raghavendra.rao@enterprisedb.com>:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Below link is not accessible under section 15.7.7.6 "Using Dtrace for
>> Tracing PostgreSQL".
>> Documentation Link:
>> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/installation-platform-notes.html
>>
>> Not Working Link:
>> http://blogs.sun.com/robertlor/entry/user_level_dtrace_probes_in.
>>
>> Can anyone point me to right probes usage link for Tracing PostgreSQL ?.
>
> Try https://blogs.oracle.com/robertlor/entry/user_level_dtrace_probes_in

I would suggest we remove this link completely from the documentation.
That goes for other links under the Sun section that are dead by now.

If we want to keep linking to say this  blog post, how about we do it
via a page on our own wiki, so we can change it more easily?

Finally, could someone go over the general advice under that section?
It still says that it's bundled with solaris, which I doubt is true?
;)

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/