Re: feature-request: advance mailing list archives search by threads

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: feature-request: advance mailing list archives search by threads
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Sat, Jan 30, 2021 at 1:58 AM Masahiro Ikeda <ikedamsh@oss.nttdata.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I always search from the mailing list archives.
> https://www.postgresql.org/search/?m=1
>
> This is very helpful for new developers like me to know what is
> discussed in the past. But, I think it's better to add an option
> to search by threads because there is a case to want to know not
> only per message but also per discussion.
>
> For example, although the number of the following query's result is 53,
> the number of the unique thread is almost only 10.
> https://www.postgresql.org/search/?m=1&q=wal+writer&l=1&d=365&s=r
>
> What do you think?

Hi!

This was brought up before, at for example
https://postgr.es/m/CAKFQuwZ1YJW3OUv4Z_fNsJ4-s1n0+WzhoK9tXguNE1VcFX7y0Q@mail.gmail.com

I think the consensus there was "yes, that would be a good idea".

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: