Re: Download page of Postgres not working

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Download page of Postgres not working
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 10:55 AM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> On 3 Sep 2020, at 09:48, Vibhor Mark Steele <vibhorsteele@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> I just want to direct the attention of the Postgres community that the link
>
> https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads
>
> is not working.
>
> None of the installation pages are working.
> Please correct the link ASAP, waiting for your reply,

I just downloaded an installer from the above link without any issues, could it
perhaps be a network issue between you and the server?

It's fully reproducible from here. I've pointed the EDB folks towards this thread, it could be they've already fixed it upstream and it just hasn't propagated out the CDN yet.

The quick-fix is to append a slash at the end of the URL, then it works.