Re: Moving on to close the current CF 2015-02

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Moving on to close the current CF 2015-02
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 9:23 AM, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 4:22 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> @Magnus: having the possibility to mark a patch as "returned with
> feedback" without bumping it to the next CF automatically would be
> cool to being moving on.
Meh. "cool to have to help moving on".

Yeah, it's at the top of my list of priorities once I get some time to spend on community stuff. Hopefully I can get around to it next week. There is a small chance I can do it before then, but it is indeed small...