Re: [pgsql-www] planet in more languages

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] planet in more languages
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi!

Thanks, this looks like a pretty good start. A few comments:

I don't particularly like a redirect to /en/ -- let's just keep english at the /, and use /fr/ or whatnot for other languages.

Do we really need to prepopulate *all* languages? I suggest we add languages as necessary, and instead have a text somewhere asking people to email us to add more languages if requested. That's also going to give a much easier to use interface.

The patch fails to take care of RSS feeds.

The planet page in non-english still comes with english menu entries and headlines. I don't think we need (or even want) the registration interface to be translated, but the headlines about teams and feeds and such probably should be. And the plain texts.

//Magnus