[ANNOUNCE] Nordic PGDay 2017 Call for Papers

От Magnus Hagander
Тема [ANNOUNCE] Nordic PGDay 2017 Call for Papers
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Nordic PGDay 2017 will be held in Stockholm, Sweden, at the Sheraton
Hotel, on March 21. It will feature a full day with a single track of
PostgreSQL presentations from both local and global speakers, covering
a wide range of topics.  For more information about the conference,
please see our website.

We are currently accepting proposals for presentations at the
conference. We are interested in submissions from both seasoned
PostgreSQL experts and people new to the community, from both locals
and representatives of the global community.  In short, from anybody
who has an interesting story to tell about PostgreSQL, whether deeply
technical or story about a successful (or failed) usage.

This year we are accepting submissions in cooperation with pgDay Paris
which will be held two days after Nordic PGDay. A select number of
speakers may be invited to give their presentation at both events. If
you are interested in doing this, please pick the track for both
conferences in your submission.

All presentations are in English, and approximately 45 minutes, with
time for questions.  Please see the website at

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: