Re: Hot Standby has PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Hot Standby has PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 7:39 AM, amutu <zhao6014@gmail.com> wrote:
> maybe pg_basebackup can`t handle such big database.try
> rsync,pg_start_backup,rsync,pg_stop_backup,it always works fine for us.our
> instance is about 2TB and we use pg9.1.x.

It really should handle that without problem, but sure, it might be
worth trying that one. If you can show that the problem is in
pg_basebackup, that's a very clear bug (either in pg_basebackup or in
the backend supporting code), so that would be good to know.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/