Re: Typo

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Typo
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Wed, Jan 29, 2020 at 9:55 AM PG Doc comments form
<noreply@postgresql.org> wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/libpq-ssl.html
>
> On page https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/libpq-ssl.html in phrase "if no
> Subject Alternative Name of type dNSName is present." dNSName should be
> DNSName

No, that documentation is actually correct. The field name is actually
dNSName -- see https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5280 which defines it.

It's somewhat ridiculous, but you have the same thing with iPAdress
for example. I guess because the first letter has to be lowercase.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/