Re: [HACKERS] stalled post to mailing list - wrong filter?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: [HACKERS] stalled post to mailing list - wrong filter?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 9:02 AM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I sent correct mail, that requires the approval - maybe bad filter?

There are some pretty restrictive filters in place on the mj2 lists in order to deal with cases where people send admin requests. This happens now and then, and will get released from the moderation queue quickly I'm sure :)

Long term we'll be getting rid of those filters, but they're there for a while longer.