Re: Using postgresql.org account as an auth id on third party websites

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Using postgresql.org account as an auth id on third party websites
Дата
Список pgsql-www
(I am not picking a particular email to respond to here, just taking the latest one in the thread. No context in the choice of email, and that is why I'm not quoting any of it's contents)

I have been told that I have come across as delivering personal attacks in this thread. That was definitely not my intention, and I sincerely apologize for that if this was how it was read.

There are many of the technical and organisational points made in this thread that I do not agree with, and I stand by not agreeing with those. But those should be discussed on their own merits, and not involve personal attacks.

So again, my apologies for this.

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: