Re: gitweb configuration, tabs and spaces

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: gitweb configuration, tabs and spaces
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 6:58 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 9:55 AM Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> > Can you approximately define "recently"?
> >
> > Hours? Days? Weeks? Months?
>
> Weeks, certainly. Maybe as long as 2 months.
>
> It's also been glitchy during that time in various other ways (hanging
> intermittently, stuff like that), which was also new. No idea why.
> Can't remember which issue started first.
>
> Note that it hasn't hung or displayed an error in a while now, except
> for the remaining tabs/spaces issue. And that there were never any
> problems up until late last year.

Thanks -- that was a "good enough specification". I've found the
problem -- there was an upgrade to gitweb at the time and it seems to
have lost the functionality -- because we had a custom patch for it.
I'll put on my list to see if I can rebase that (simple) patch on top
of the new version.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Documentation building broken in CFBot
Сообщение: Re: Documentation building broken in CFBot