Re: Service window on one of our hosts

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Service window on one of our hosts
Дата
Список pgsql-www
And we're back to doing service on this host. Fautly RAM has been
detected in the machine, and will be replaced.

Service is scheduled to take less than one hour (but you never know..)

Once again, we apologize for the downtime! Hopefully we'll have this
thing fixed once and for all soon.

//Magnus

The service is scheduled for 18:00 GMT on Monday, June 8.
On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 8:02 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> All,
>
>   We're done for now (sadly, unsuccessfully).  We'll likely need to take
>   another outage in the future when we have something else to try.
>
>   All services should be up and online again.
>
>         Thanks all,
>
>                 Stephen
>
> * Magnus Hagander (magnus@hagander.net) wrote:
>> We are doing a short-warning service window on one of our host
>> machines with rackspace, and there will be some downtime to do some
>> BIOS patching. We expect no more than an hour of downtime, but will
>> confirm here when services are back up again.
>>
>> Affected services are:
>> * yum.postgresql.org
>> * wiki.postgresql.org
>> * git *master* server (comitters only, anonymous mirror not affected)
>>
>> We apologize for the inconvenience, and the lack of warning.
>>
>> --
>>  Magnus Hagander
>>  Me: http://www.hagander.net/
>>  Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/