Re: Search functionality not working so well at the momen

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Search functionality not working so well at the momen
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Wed, Feb 3, 2021 at 8:42 AM Daniel Westermann (DWE)
<daniel.westermann@dbi-services.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> the search functionality on the website is not working well at the moment, e.g.:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/search/?u=%2Fdocs%2F13%2F&q=pgbench
>
> gives, not always, but frequently:
>
> Error 503 Backend fetch failed
> Backend fetch failed
> Guru Meditation:
> XID: 20253421
>
> The same happens when searching the archives.

Should be fixed in a few minutes -- firewall in one of our datacenters
misbehaving and dropping 99.5% of all traffic :/ Which happened to
include the traffic to the search server.

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: