Re: PostgreSQL\12\bin\pg_ctl.exe - Trojan detected

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: PostgreSQL\12\bin\pg_ctl.exe - Trojan detected
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL\12\bin\pg_ctl.exe - Trojan detected  (Manoj Agrawal <manoj.agrawal@hotmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs

On Sun, Dec 22, 2019 at 4:26 PM Manoj Agrawal <manoj.agrawal@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear PostgreSQL Team,

I am a regular ordinary user of your application.
I apologies for not following your bug and security template. I suppose this will be OK with you.

Kindly look at this screen from Windows 10 machine.

I have downloaded "postgresql-12.1-3-windows-x64.exe" from your website and during installation it is reporting Malware in one of your executable.

Exactly which URL did you download it from? And please provide a checksum (md5, sha1 or similar) of the file downloaded to your system.

PostgreSQL\12\bin\pg_ctl.exe
Threat detected: Trojan:Win32/Detplock
Alert level: Severe