Re: Commit Fest 2019-01 is now closed

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: Commit Fest 2019-01 is now closed
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 7, 2019 at 10:34 PM Gavin Flower <GavinFlower@archidevsys.co.nz> wrote:
On 08/02/2019 00:53, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 06/02/2019 21:09, Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> This has now been pushed and is available. I've set it up with stable,
>> 12 and 13 as possible versions for now, but I have not added any tags to
>> the existing patches (except for one, in order to test it).
> What is the meaning of this?  If something is meant for 13, shouldn't it
> be moved to the next commit fest?
>
> I find the current display a bit hard to read.  If we are going to use
> the white-on-color style, perhaps each version could have a different
> color.  Or just make it plain black-on-white text.

If your eyesight is poor, then odd colour combinations like white on
grey, or other colours, is hard to read.

Ten years ago, before about 7 eye operations, poor contrast would be
extremely difficult, if not impossible, for me to read.

Remember also that about 1 in 12 men are colour blind.

I'd be more than happy for somebody with morge knowledge of such matters than me to think up a better color scheme. The only reason it has those colors is that they're the default ones in the Bootstrap CSS framework.

От: Chris Travers
Сообщение: Re: Commit Fest 2019-01 is now closed
От: "Ideriha, Takeshi"
Сообщение: RE: performance issue in remove_from_unowned_list()