Re: 404 on message-ID with slashes

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: 404 on message-ID with slashes
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 5:29 PM Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 15, 2021 at 4:35 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:

> > > Alvaro mentioned it yesterday, but that's the first I've heard of it
> > > (and AFAIK with the exact same message-id). A quick look showed it
> > > wasn't dead obvious what the problem was, but I haven't had time to
> > > dig into it anymore. Alvaro disappeared out of the discussion, so I'm
> > > not sure if he's had time to look anythign more beyond that either.
> >
> > Apologies for disappearing.
> >
> > I did try to access the message by url-encoding the / character, but
> > that shows the same behavior.
>
> Some more digging shows the problem does not appear to be the /, but the //.
>
> The weird thing is that it works fine in my local dev. Something very
> fishy is afoot here :)

Aand, that was the hint.

merge_slashes off;

in the nginx config fixed it.

The weirdest thing is that the request looks identical in the log that
 arrived at the django app. But it started delivering 200 instead of
404. Which is mighty weird.

But that said, it does appear to be working now!

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: 404 on message-ID with slashes
Сообщение: Re: 404 on message-ID with slashes